Re: [O] Deadline Warning Days Faces

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Deadline Warning Days Faces
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:09:51 +0200

Hi SW

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM, SW <address@hidden> wrote:
> Apologies if this is a basic question. Org-mode is so huge that it's sometimes
> difficult to know where to look. I have several DEADLINE entries set with
> "-99d"
> advanced warning to ensure they appear on my agenda. Entries due in, for
> example, 30 or less days are in a different colour to those due in 50 or more
> days. What variables control this behaviour?

I use

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (setq org-agenda-deadline-faces
        '((1.0001 . org-warning)              ; due yesterday or before
          (0.0    . org-upcoming-deadline)))  ; due today or later
#+END_SRC

> Where could I have looked/searched for this?

The stuff that are not in the manual I find by going through the
variable definitions in the source, in this case org-faces.el. You can
also use M-x org-customize to browse.

Michael