Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on MS Windows
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:58:15 -0500

I wonder how it still passes the test...

I think my patch unintentionally breaks octave. It probably should have been
just

                         org-babel-octave-eoe-output

instead of

                     (if matlabp
                         org-babel-octave-eoe-output
                       org-babel-octave-eoe-indicator)

or other way around.

I apologize for bringing it all over to the list as I'm not proficient in
elisp yet.

I feel like ob-octave needs an overhaul in general as it does not respect
many header arguments like :width, :height, and graphics format (always
png). Also it would be nice if it removed extra prompts left in results as
does ob-R.el .

I'll post improved patch once I feel it is ready.

Eric, so for now, just hold on with the application of what I've sent.

Mikhail