Re: [O] new exporter corrupts ODT

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter corrupts ODT
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 20:48:29 +0530

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Unless you hand-edited the ODT document, I think the error could be
> because of one of the customizations you have.  (Do you have
> `org-e-odt-prettify-xml' set to t.  If yes, what mode does mimetype
> file open for you.  For me, mimetype opens in Fundamental mode.)

After sending out the email, I realized that `org-e-odt-prettify-xml' is
ON by default in the org-e-odt.el.  Now I have turned it off.

Hopefully things are OK at your end with this "fix".  I am still curious
what mode does mimetype file open for you. (Do M-: mode-name in mimetype
buffer)

If the problem persists (even after this), try emacs -Q and isolate your
local config that messes up things.