Re: [O] Difficulty of using Org mode

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Re: [O] Difficulty of using Org mode
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:09:21 +0100

As Yihui was following up to an email of mine about Org mode on the ESS
(emacs speaks statistics list), I will email him to find out if I can
see what issues he had.  For the record: I also found learning Org mode
quite challenging, and I consider myself a diehard Emacs person.  I
guess if you were to ask me what I found difficult, was that it was
quite overwhelming knowing where to start.  (So I started small by
learning the agenda features...)

Stephen