Re: [O] Embed images in formats best suited for HTML and LaTeX export an

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: Re: [O] Embed images in formats best suited for HTML and LaTeX export and inline viewing
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:47:24 -0400

I'm interested in this as well. At present I plan on handling it externally to org-mode with some preprocessing before final org-export; but it would be cool to have it be a built-in feature. Obviously it can be accomplished manually with #+LaTeX: and #+HTML: sections, but some syntax sugar for it would be great.