[O] Rebuilding the Agenda hides inline Images

From: Marcus Klemm
Subject: [O] Rebuilding the Agenda hides inline Images
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 14:10:13 +0200

Hello Org-mode developers,

I have an org document with some inline images that I'd like to be displayed
permanently. I can switch them on using org-toggle-inline-images, but
whenever the agenda is rebuilt, either manually or by an idle timer, they
disappear, so I have to call org-toggle-inline-images twice (switch inline
images off, then on again ) to get them back.

I have found no clues in the manual or mailing list for this being the
intended behavior, so I guess I found a bug.

Ciao, Marcus Klemm