Re: [O] latex-export custom header?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] latex-export custom header?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:39:47 +0200

Hi Renato,

renato wrote:
> Hi, I'm really enjoying the org-mode + cdlatex combo. One question
> though, how can I customize the latex header produced by
> org-export-as-latex ? I really need to add some \newcommand and
> \newtheorem statements.

A quick answer. Many, in fact.

Common solutions are:

- put your extra stuff in an external .org file, and insert it wherever you
  want via SETUPFILE

- make a new LaTeX class file, and customize Org (`org-export-latex-classes')
  to use that one, instead of the default one.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban