Re: [O] Bug: Line breaks in exported LaTeX code [7.8.11]

From: Uffe Høgsbro Thygesen
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Line breaks in exported LaTeX code [7.8.11]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:11:01 +0200

Hi Eric

Thanks! No, I hadn't thought of that, silly me.

It turns out that the following line in my .emacs caused the problems:

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'longlines-mode)

So now I have commented that one out and the export works fine and has all the line breaks I had expected. I guess I will just enable longlines mode manually when editing LaTeX from now on.

Thanks again for the pointer!

Cheers

Uffe