Re: [O] [dev] About a beamer back-end

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: Re: [O] [dev] About a beamer back-end
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:47:21 -0400

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM, suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
With this syntax it would be very easy to write both really long (40-50
frames) as well as quick and short presentations.

I've only been using Org and Beamer for a little while, but if I understand it correctly this sounds preferable.

I haven't memorized my Beamer syntax yet, but something basic that I do a lot and I've found to be awkward in Org-Beamer is having a series of slides where the main title stays the same but with different content for each. I'd like to be able to write that as a section and a series of subsections.

Then again, perhaps this is already possible and I just don't know how.

--
Avdi