[O] Problems with Org-mode from git and Habits

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: [O] Problems with Org-mode from git and Habits
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:42:14 -0400

Hello all:

I have decided to give org-habit another shot, however, I am having some
problems. The habit todos show up in the agenda correctly with
consistency graphs. However, they will not repeat once I mark them as
done- this used to work, but not anymore. I am using the git version of
org-mode. Any pointer will be appreciated.

Charles

--
I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)