Re: [O] new (LaTeX) exporter and date formatting

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] new (LaTeX) exporter and date formatting
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:31:54 +0200

Hello,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> That's wrong a the main language is the latest loaded (here: english).

Good point.

>> Should it replace previous language instead?
>
> I would think so, or at least suffixed, instead of being prefixed.

>From now, it will be suffixed.

> Of course, this is related to the question: do we allow or want multiple
> languages in one document? If the answer is yes in LaTeX, how do we do in Org,
> and for the HTML export (for which the value of #+LANGUAGE is also
> used).

This is unrelated to HTML. Each back-end handles #+LANGUAGE: keyword as
needed, if at all. There's no global specification about that keyword.

Moreover, it's simpler to implement that way.  So, if there is no
drawback with having two languages, let's keep it simple.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou