Re: [O] export to pdf tags showing

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] export to pdf tags showing
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:39:49 -0400

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick Dokos skrev 2012-06-17 04:12:
> > address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> This is about exporting to pdf and tags showing.
> >>
> >> When exporting to pdf I use
> >>
> >> #+OPTIONS tags:not-in-toc
> >>

> > Missing colon perhaps?

> > Nick
> >
> >> Despite that tags are showing in toc in the resulting pdf file.
> >> How can I get rid of tag-in-toc in pdf?
> >>
> >> I use Emacs 24.1.1 on win7 and org mode 7.8.11.
>
> Thanks for anwering but no thats is not the problem. The full option
> lines in the file look like this:

Right: it's a bug. org-html.el and org-lparse.el call
org-export-cleanup-toc-line which gets rid of the tag in this case,
org-ascii.el does it by hand (i.e. without calling the above function)
and org-latex.el does not do it at all. It's likely that other backends
will also be found wanting.  Also, the new latex exporter has this bug
as well.

Nick