Re: [O] [OT] Generate animations (programmatic)

From: Christopher Witte
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] Generate animations (programmatic)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:24:04 +0200

Perhaps Asymptote would meet your needs: http://asymptote.sourceforge.net/
It is even supported by babel, can output to multiple formats (mpg, gif, SVG, 3D pdf and many others) and is fully programmable (depending on the complexity of your models, you could directly program it in Asymptote, it has a c++ like syntax).
Check out some of the examples here: http://asymptote.sourceforge.net/gallery/animations/

Chris.