Re: [O] Searching linked files

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: Re: [O] Searching linked files
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:45:09 -0400

Hi Darlan,

This is almost what I am looking for. I would be nice if I could get it to drill down into subdirectories.
All my work is located in a directory called research that contains a several directory related to different projects.
The problem with this variable is that works only for files in a fixed directory.
cheers