Re: [O] [Feature Request] org-mobile edit:add nodes

From: Aaron Peromsik
Subject: Re: [O] [Feature Request] org-mobile edit:add nodes
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 04:11:11 +0000 (UTC)

Henning Weiss <hdweiss <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> wrote:
>

> Hi Henning,
>
> Henning Weiss <hdweiss <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > I have refined the edit nodes patch. Aaron Peromsik has helped me
> > with developing and testing it. He hasn't reported any problems with
> > it and I have been using it for a couple of weeks now without
> > experiencing any problems.
> Thanks.  Can someone else test this patch?  I'm not using org-mobile.el.
>
> To make the testing of the new edit nodes more attractive, someone could
compile the new editnodes branch from mobileorg-android. This branch adds
support for refiling, deleting and archiving nodes. Further explanation can be
found here.

> Henning

For what it's worth, I have continued using the editnodes branch of mobileorg
for Android along with Henning's editnodes patches for org-mode, and I have not
had trouble with adding, deleting, or editing nodes. (Though as I have
mentioned, it would be nice if there were a way to configure it to put new
nodes
at the top of the nodes at a given level instead of the bottom.)

-- Aaron