[O] Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name with Perl

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name with Perl
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:54:30 +0200

Hi,

When I try to run a Perl script remotely via ":dir", I get the following
error:

,-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| org-babel-local-file-name: Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name

However, using the same remote host I can successfully run both R and
bash scripts.

There was a thread couple of years ago where this function cropped up:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-09/msg01712.html

but there seemed to be no real resolution and it occurred with version
7.01trans and a bleeding edge emacs 24.  I am using Org 7.8.11 with
Emacs 23.2.1.

Any ideas?

Loris