Re: [O] OT: italics [was: Re: take the name of org-class event from head

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: [O] OT: italics [was: Re: take the name of org-class event from heading]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:45:49 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> That may be because of the dotage of my mail reader of course (mh-e),
> so I was wondering if there are any *emacs* mail readers[fn:1] that
> show the effect? I doubt at this point that I'll ever switch to
> e.g. gnus to read mail (mh-e and I have grown old together), but I am
> curious whether something like it handles things properly.[fn:2]

The Italic is not showing up in Gnus either. This is because the OP is
not using "mail markup", i.e. /This is Italic/. IMHO, I don't see the
point of not using ">" as the cite mark- anything else will confuse 99%
of mailers. This is why I gave up on Supercite.

Charles

--
Why use Windows, since there is a door?
(By address@hidden, Andre Fachat)