Re: [O] aide

From: Olaf.Hamann
Subject: Re: [O] aide
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:13:37 +0200

Hello Sylvie,

I never used odt-export before and I can reproduce your problem.
I'm using MS Windows and Emacs 24.1.50 with orgmode 7.8.10.

It looks like, that org-export expects a Windows command line tool called 'zip'. I downloaded the Gzip binary from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gzip.htm. I opened the zip-file with a graphical unzip-program (like Winzip or 7zip or Totalcommander or so).

Then I put only gzip.exe into Windows/system32 directory and renamed it to zip.exe

After that M-x org-export-as-odt does not display the zip-Error any more, but stops with 'Unable to create odt file (1)' in my case.

So I do not know whether this zip-workaround does not work or if there are additional requirements to satisfy.

Regards,
O.