Re: [O] Org Mode TOOD two way sync tool

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: [O] Org Mode TOOD two way sync tool
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:32:28 +0200

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Christopher Allan Webber
<address@hidden> wrote:
> http://labs.creativecommons.org/2010/11/10/bridging-public-bugtrackers-and-local-tasklists/

Yes I've already read your post while researching for my project :)

> I'd be interested to see if you come up with a generic solution that
> could have mapppings for multiple bugtrackers, and that could sync with
> bugtracking states so if the bug gets closed, the TODO does also, or at
> least that it warns as such, etc.

You'll be pleased to know that org-sync already does 2-way sync and
works with Github and bitbucket atm. There is a generic
library/multiple backend system in place.

You might be interested in my project page on worg [1] or this
announcement I made some time ago (which has a small tutorial) [2].

1:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/org-sync/backends.html
2: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-06/msg00169.html