Re: [O] Exporting to groff...

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to groff...
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:09:01 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Nick!

> would be a good idea to change your starting point: org-latex.el is on
> its way to extinction, to be replaced by Nicolas Goaziou's "new"
> exporter. The code for that is in contrib/lisp/org-export.el

Oh... ok.. good! I have no problem taking a look at it. I'll just create
a groff exporter based on that code then. I have a vested interest being
that I am more versed in ?roff than LaTeX. I worked with those macros
for a good chunk of my work life. :).

The org-latex.el seemed like a good place to use as my base.

Thanks!

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com