[O] Org-agenda - show content outline from multiple org files

From: Avner
Subject: [O] Org-agenda - show content outline from multiple org files
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:13:27 -0700

Hello,

I have a list of org files associated with org-agenda.

In the Org-Agenda buffer, I want to have a outline content view that shows the headings from all the files.

In org-agenda, I can apply "search for keywords" (s) and "Multi-occur" (/) to present all the headings, which I can then visit in the org file buffer

However, these headings are shown as regular strings. What I'm looking for, is a way to present them in color, and indentation according to the heading level, similar to the "contents" presentation in the org file itself.

Regards,

Avner Moshkovitz