Re: [O] [dev] About a beamer back-end

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] [dev] About a beamer back-end
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:47:53 +0200

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Andreas Leha
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Will this new backend support presentations in subtrees?  I think, what
> I want is not possible with the current one.
>
> As an example, consider files structured like this:
>
> #+begin_src org
> * Presentations
> ** Workshop 2013
> ** Conference 2013
>
> * Paper for journal X
>
> * Actual work on Project with all the code, etc
>
> #+end_src

I do this all the time with the current exporter. You need to insert the
beamer options in subtree properties. You can use
`org-insert-beamer-options-template' to insert the options conveniently.
After this you can export the subtree to get your presentation.

--
Suvayu