[O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:58:16 +0000

> > Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
> >

> > Oh... ok.. good! I have no problem taking a look at it. I'll just create
> > a groff exporter based on that code then. I have a vested interest being
>
> Also, you have some documentation for back-end developers at:
>
>   http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-export-reference.html

Hi:

First release (?!) of the org-e-groff.el is available. I still need to do more
testing
but it manages to export from org.

The code is in the same github location,
http://github.com/papoanaya/emacs_utils.

Sample Output at http://ppl.ug/VzS3BGQjFgw/

One thing I have not managed to export are the deadlines/scheduled dates.
The code to export and add the appropriate markup is completed, but
that code is not running.

I am aware that there is a flag at org-export.el to control the output,  but
they are
all "t".  Before I go all crazy on this, I need to ask if this is a feature to
control its output
or am I missing something that I should take a look.

Thanks a bunch.

Luis