Re: [O] new exporter drops :parameters ?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter drops :parameters ?
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:16:16 +0200

Hello,

Charles Berry <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying to put together a derived backend that makes use of Src Block
> :parameters attribute.
>
> I can see that the header in a begin_src block is picked up by
>
> org-element-src-block-parser, as it should be when I try it interactively
>
> But not when I try
>
> M-: (org-export-to-buffer 'my-latex   "*latex out*") RET
>
> I'd really like to have access to the header elements.
>
> AFAICS :parameters is nowhere to be found when using
> org-export-to-buffer.

This is because src blocks are executed before buffer is parsed. You can
try to call `org-export-blocks-preprocess' on the following buffer
(associated to a file):

  #+name: bblock
  #+BEGIN_SRC R :exports code :et-cetera
  rnorm(2)+1
  #+END_SRC

and see what is really parsed: the removal happens on the Babel side.

Depending on your needs, you may want to use ATTR_LATEX keyword instead.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou