Re: [O] new exporter drops :parameters ?

From: cberry
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter drops :parameters ?
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:19:05 -0700

> Hello,
>
> Charles Berry <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I am trying to put together a derived backend that makes use of Src Block
>> :parameters attribute.

[deleted]

>> AFAICS :parameters is nowhere to be found when using
>> org-export-to-buffer.
>
> This is because src blocks are executed before buffer is parsed. You can
> try to call `org-export-blocks-preprocess' on the following buffer
> (associated to a file):

Thanks! I get it.

It turns out I can piggyback extra info needed on the ':name' element
and use that in lieu of  ':parameters'.

BTW, "#+name: aname" and "#+NAME: aname" are handled differently in e-latex. The
former gets placed in the latex output as "\#+name: aname". Bug?

Chuck

>   #+name: bblock
>   #+BEGIN_SRC R :exports code :et-cetera
>   rnorm(2)+1
>   #+END_SRC
>
> and see what is really parsed: the removal happens on the Babel side.

[snip]

--
Charles C. Berry                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
cberry at ucsd edu                          UC San Diego