Re: [O] [ANN] Beamer back-end for org-export in contrib/

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Beamer back-end for org-export in contrib/
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:56:26 +0200

Hello,

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

> If I understand correctly, having a buffer keyword would mean I would
> need to find and update it appropriately everytime I want to export
> something. I can live with this, but it would be great if there was
> support these export options as properties. Then all the subtree exports
> can be decoupled easily.

I agree.

Now, /every/ property set through an export keyword can also be defined
with an headline property.  That property has the same name as the
keyword, with an "EXPORT_" prefix (i.e #+DATE: and :EXPORT_DATE:).

This is also true for keywords defined by back-ends (#+LATEX_CLASS:
and :EXPORT_LATEX_CLASS:).

In order to avoid confusion, I've renamed buffer keyword setting select
tags (resp. exclude tags) from EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS
(resp. EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS) to SELECT_TAGS (resp. EXCLUDE_TAGS).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou