Re: [O] Org/LaTeX set-up for business letters?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Org/LaTeX set-up for business letters?
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 21:23:16 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> If I find (or make) a nice template, I will announce it ;)

A letter is no more than a header with the author, the date, the object
of the letter, perhaps the client's address and the content of the
letter.

If you find a nice LaTeX class, it is quite straightforward to create a
derived LaTeX backend with ̀org-export-define-derived-backend' so that
you get a .tex file using that class and the correct instructions.

I would use #+PROPERTY to define the necessary information such as
your address, etc.

--
 Bastien