Re: [O] new exporter drops :parameters ?

From: cberry
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter drops :parameters ?
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 20:22:44 -0700

> Hello,
>
> address@hidden writes:
>
>> BTW, "#+name: aname" and "#+NAME: aname" are handled differently in e-latex.
>> The
>> former gets placed in the latex output as "\#+name: aname". Bug?
>
> There is a known bug about affiliated keywords not being removed during
> export, but I don't know if you're describing the same problem.
>
> Do you have an ECM illustrating it ?

Yes and No.

I tried to put an ECM together earlier today, but couldn't trigger the
bug.

Then a few minutes ago it bit.

And this simple subtree triggered it:

,----
| * here is a subtree to export
| #+COMMENT: (org-export-to-buffer 'e-latex   "*rnw out*" t)
|
| ** src block
|
| #+name: ablock
| #+begin_src R
| rnorm(10)
| #+end_src
`----

But I restarted emacs, loaded contrib/lisp/org-export.el and
contrib/lisp/org-e-latex.el, and ran the command in the COMMENT line
again and the *rnw out* buffer looked justed fine (no \#+name... stuff).

And I repeated as many of my earlier steps as I could and still no bug bite.

So whatever the problem is, it is not something I can reliably reproduce.

If I come up with anything, I'll get back to you.

Chuck

--
Charles C. Berry                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
cberry at ucsd edu                          UC San Diego