[O] #+CAPTION: Not being protected when they are used with #+begin_src

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [O] #+CAPTION: Not being protected when they are used with #+begin_src
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 10:25:10 -0400

>From the documentation, I know that captions work with inline images
and tables, but for some reason when then inline images are generated
through org-babel, #+CAPTION keys turns into regular text. What am I
doing wrong now? :)

-- ORG Source --

#+TITLE: Graphic Tests
#+AUTHOR: Luis R. Anaya
#+GROFF_ATTR: :alignment center
#+GROFF_CLASS: file
* PlantUML
#+CAPTION: plantuml drawing
#+begin_src plantuml :cmdline -Teps :file x.eps
[A] --> [B]
#+end_src
* Gnuplot
#+CAPTION: gnuplot drawing