Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:28:01 -0400

In case you were curious how today's updates look like (if you're not,
then yeah, I'm showing up :) ),  samples of these can be found at:

Sources:

graph.org - http://ppl.ug/droqQrYmMkw/
todo.org - http://ppl.ug/W6RBCb7gNAs/

PDF results:

graph.pdf - http://ppl.ug/YGVUBTwhknY/
todo.org - http://ppl.ug/c1TZGeedv3Y/

I also added a small feature to include groff files if they are placed
in links.  The groff exporter as it stands has very minimal support for
links, these will just be printed as text. However being that groff
can include files, I throught that it would be nice if groff files were
included instead having their path printed out.

Hence

[[file:myfile.groff]]

Will map to an include call, namely to:

.so myfile.groff

When the org file is exported, myfile.groff will be included as part of the
export process and written in the resultant PDF file.

Regards,

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com