Re: [O] org-export-select-tags

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-select-tags
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 11:20:45 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 08:54:53AM +0000, SW wrote:
> Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos <at> hp.com> writes:
>
> > Can't reproduce it here: Org-mode version 7.8.11
> > (release_7.8.11-107-ga69f4b @ /home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
> > Tried both the old and the new exporter, exporting to ascii, latex
> > and html of the following file:

> > and I only get the bar tree exported in all cases.
> >
> > NB: the tag should be ``:export:'', not ``:exported:'' if you are using
> > the default settings.
>
> Thanks. I *can* reproduce it (exporting to LaTeX) with your example above. If
> export that example, I get headlines "foo" and "bar" in the export. I'm using
> Org-mode version 7.8.11-1 and haven't (to my knowledge) adjusted any export
> settings.

Have you tried with a minimal setup? It's quite easy. Some instructions
are included in the Org mode manual[1]. It also helps if you provide a
minimal example org file, we like to call that an ECM[2] on the list.

Hope this helps.

Footnotes:

[1] <http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback>

[2] <http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#ecm>