Re: [O] Exporting to FreeMind - opened in FreeMind failed

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to FreeMind - opened in FreeMind failed
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:46:53 +0200

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Csanyi Pal <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

> Well, I suspect that none of us here is a freemind "expert" (I know I'm
> not), with the possible exception of Lennart Borgman, the author of
> org-freemind.el. So the main question is: is this a bug in freemind or
> is this a bug in the org freemind export? You have not posted the org
> file that produced all of this (or if you have, I cannot see it clearly
> in your mail). That could help. If Lennart could be persuaded to take a
> look, that might help.  And if you could be persuaded to simplify the
> example (ECM = complete *minimal* example) so that it exhibits the
> problem with as few nodes as possible (I count seven nodes in your .mm
> file: does it need to be that complicated?), that might help.
>
> Here is an example of an org file that produces a map that works:
>

> * foo
>
> this
>
> How much do you need to complicate it to produce something that does
> *not* work?

I start with this example abowe and exported it successfully.
Then I add again and again more and more to it and get a working
file.mm that I can to open in FreeMind.

Finally I did export successfully my first Arduino.org file, that is
complicated.

Well, it works now.

What did I to get it working?

I'm start using an .emacs file that has the following content  only:
(custom-set-variables
 ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 )
(custom-set-faces
 ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 '(default ((t (:family "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono" :foundry \
 "bitstream" :slant normal :weight normal :height 150 \
:width normal)))))

(setq initial-frame-alist
 '((top . 16) (left . 64) (width . 122) (height . 41))
)

(setq default-frame-alist
 '((top . 16) (left . 64) (width . 122) (height . 41)
  (menu-bar-lines . 1) (vertical-scroll-bars . nil) \
(tool-bar-lines . 0))
)

Thank you for help!

--