Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el ...
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:09:45 -0400

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

Hi:

> Does that mean a user can add any new language like this with her/his
> definitions in their personal setup? If that is possible it would be
> a really flexible setup.

Yes. If you sit down and create the language specification in GNU Source
Highlight, you can add any languages. I would have to do that for work
being that we used a specialized version of TCL.

> The defaults look pretty good for a fallback. :)

Yes. I found something odd while addressing your question. For some
reason I have to force the pen back to black. I checked the groff output
and it looked ok. I had to make this change into the code.

> would be good to see whether they stand out well when surrounded by
> normal text.

I think that it is a fair question.

For that I had to do some minor changes to make it more evident from the
last one that you saw. These are:

1. Changed from DS L to DS I. It will cause the text to be indented.
2. Force black pen on fallback mode. This required an emacs lisp code
change.
3. Remove the font reduction. I placed it before because of some long
code that I used for testing. I do not think that you need to do that
for writing code in org.

Source: http://ppl.ug/R-WxCXnp_As/
PDF Output: http://ppl.ug/At07I2gFUBo/

--