Re: [O] [dev] Org inline src block not being triggered in org-export.el

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [dev] Org inline src block not being triggered in org-export.el
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:15:59 -0600

Luis Anaya <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm testing inline source and nothing is being printed. Nothing is
> happening. No errors, no messages, no nothing. Definition to the corret
> inline-src-block function is in the definition list. But it does not
> seems that is executing at all.
>
> So, what am I doing wrong? :)

In all of your code blocks, the code you've written doesn't cause any
output or return values, so there is nothing for the inline code blocks
to return.

Try this instead

* Test

One plus one equals src_R{1+1}.

Two plus two equals src_lisp{(+ 2 2)}.

A definition returns "src_lisp[]{(defun x (y) (* y y))} ".

Three plus three equals src_python{return 3 + 3}.
Best,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte