Re: [O] new exporter

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] new exporter
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:46:23 +0200

Hello,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Current testing results with the exporter files uncompiled:
>
> 2 unexpected results:
>    FAILED  test-org-export/read-attribute
>    FAILED  test-org-export/unravel-code
>
> ...and compiled:
>
> 6 unexpected results:
>    FAILED  test-org-export/read-attribute
>    FAILED  test-org-export/table-cell-alignment
>    FAILED  test-org-export/table-cell-borders
>    FAILED  test-org-export/table-row-ends-header-p
>    FAILED  test-org-export/table-row-starts-header-p
>    FAILED  test-org-export/unravel-code
>

> You said you don't get those errors for the table exporter, which is
> still puzzling me.

In fact, I do get the errors from a "make test" but I don't know how to
reproduce them from emacs.

Also, I cannot determine when they appeared for the first time: I tried
various points back in time, but they always seem to be present.

> Tracebacks for the two new test errors:

The two new errors should be gone. Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou