Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:56:28 -0400

Does this mean that creating manpages from org source is now a possibility?

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Luis Anaya <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi:

I wanted to let you know that the development for the org-export
exporter to groff is in feature freeze. Everything that I thought up
that was useful has been coded. There might be other useful things to
do, but right now... my brain is mush.

Efforts will be spent on clean-up, stability and documentation.

Recent items added have been :
  * Fixed issue with planner output.
  * Added optios for hyphenation and right justification control.
  * Bug fixes

Regards

--
Luis R. Anaya