Re: [O] [BUG] new exporter and #+BEGIN_CENTER

From: cberry
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] new exporter and #+BEGIN_CENTER
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:52:08 -0700

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Center within Src.  I don't think you can nest the blocks.

It seems you are right. At least as far as executing the src block is concerned.

I was thinking along the lines of LaTeX's center environment, but I see
now that a src block within a CENTER didn't work with the old exporter
either.

> The cryptic message is org-export.el way of saying that there is a parse
> error or that the Org file doesn't to conform to schema.

The latest git pull gives no error - it just doesn't run the src block.

--
Charles C. Berry                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
cberry at ucsd edu                          UC San Diego