Re: [O] [new exporter] problems exporting mathmode to LaTeX

From: Holst Thomas (DGS-EC/ESE4)
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] problems exporting mathmode to LaTeX
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:18:46 +0200

Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your answer.

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding. In my original post

#+BEGIN_SRC org / #+END_SRC means context of an org file *not* inside a block.

#+BEGIN_SRC LaTeX / #+END_SRC is the content of the tex-file generated by the
exporters.

So it isn't about blocks. It is about LaTeX-fragments in org files.

Hope that helps to clarify what it is about.

--
Bis neulich ...
  Thomas