Re: [O] Don't show future TODO items in the agenda

From: mrigetitdone
Subject: Re: [O] Don't show future TODO items in the agenda
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:29:27 -0400

> address@hidden writes:
>
> > I have a bunch of TODO items, each with a timestamp, which I would like to
> > not being displayed in the agenda if the day of their timestamp/schedule is
> > in the future.
>
> Can you share an example of .org file along with the custom agenda
> command (or the default agenda view) you are using?

Sorry, I am on the road and have no access to my org files. I use the default
agenda M-o a a, and regular entries.

This could be one of my entries.

*** TODO make backups
SCHEDULED: <2012-07-21 Sat .+10d>

I want to show this item in my agenda only if this task is either due or
overdue. When I generate a agenda starting from today, spawning two weeks, I do
not want to be reminded that I'd need to take backups in 7 days. I only want to
be reminded if I actually have to make backups today.