[O] Closing org buffers after agenda

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Closing org buffers after agenda
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:34:59 -0500

I don't use agenda as often as a lot of folks. When I do, I notice
that all org files in my agenda path end up open. Sometimes this has
caused issues as I've been working on a file and then after agenda I
notice that there's a file.org<2> buffer. I'll go to save one and it
will tell me it's changed on disk and I have a hard time figuring out
which one I should keep!

Is there a way to close the buffers opened by agenda? Does agenda
leave them open for quicker searching for the next time? Or I wondered
if they need to be open buffers to it to look at the contents.

Thanks,
John