[O] Setting Refiling Targets

From: Varun Vats
Subject: [O] Setting Refiling Targets
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:50:01 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to add to my refile target list a file that exists in a sub-directory of org-directory. I have tried to do this by concatenating  the variable org-directory with the string containing the path to the file like so:

(setq org-refile-targets '((nil :maxlevel . 9)
                           (org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 9)
                           (concat org-directory "/projects/project.org" :maxlevel . 9)))

This does not seem the right way to do it as I get the error org-refile-get-targets: Bad refiling target description (org-directory /projects/project.org :maxlevel . 9) when I try to refile something. Unfortunately I do not have sufficient knowledge about elisp to correct this, but I am willing to read-up if pointed in the right direction. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Varun Vats