Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:07:12 -0400

> 1. Please do not leave trailing parenthesis (i.e at line 228).

Actually, it closes on line 306. I was surprised when you mentioned it
being that I use paredit mode to make sure that I do not leave trailing
parenthesis (because... I do leave them :) )

This defcustom will get simplified once we decide if we are using
classes or just coding them. I know that you coded classes because LaTeX
uses different names for each level according to the document. Groff
uses the same marking, with a level indicator.

I'll figure out something...

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com