Re: [O] org-caldav: Sync Org with external calendars through CalDAV (Own

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav: Sync Org with external calendars through CalDAV (Owncloud, Google, ...)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:00:52 -0400

On 20.07.2012 12:36, David Engster wrote:

I must admit I'm a tiny bit baffled that no one seems to be interested in this. Anyway, no hard feelings ( ;-) ), but could please someone with the necessary permissions put a link to the above on

Honestly, I'm interested, but I haven't had time to look at it. I'm planning on setting up davical on my home server, but I don't have the round tuits for it yet, and I didn't really want to test this until I have davical up and running.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |