[O] org-mode S5 Presentation: How to disable mouse click for page turn s

From: Feiming Chen
Subject: [O] org-mode S5 Presentation: How to disable mouse click for page turn so that mouse can be used to control embedded interactive chart?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I would like to ask a question.

I am embedding an interactive chart into org-mode S5 presentation on web browser.  See this link for the presentation:

http://stat.fsu.edu/~fchen/emacs-org-babel-mode/googleVis2web.html

(source file: http://stat.fsu.edu/~fchen/emacs-org-babel-mode/googleVis2web.org)

However, on page 3,  I could not use mouse to control the interactive chart as the mouse left-click jumps to the next page (I should be able to click the "play" button and watch the chart in motion).  How can I disable the use of mouse to turn pages?  It seems the file "ui/default/slides.js" is responsible for this but I do not know how to modify it.

Another minor issue is that I noticed that, when I click the "n" letter while viewing the presentation,  I am getting a lot of blocked "pop-up" windows (in both firefox and IE).  What happened?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sincerely,
Feiming Chen