Re: [O] Org Agenda - revert all agenda files?

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [O] Org Agenda - revert all agenda files?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:18:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi, Xin,

Da: Xin Shi <address@hidden>
Inviato: Mercoledì 25 Luglio 2012 10:09

> In the *Org Agenda* buffer, I usually use the key "r" to refresh the content.

> If some of the agenda files have change from the disk, it will pop up the
> question in the mini-buffer to ask what to do.

> As I choose "r" to revert most of the time, and I have to do several times to
> revert all the related agenda files.
>I'm wondering if there is a command to revert all agenda files? Or "force
>revert"?

why don't you use "g" ? (ah I've just read it is the same)

however I am not asked what to do both with r and g). Org rebuilts the agenda
reading from disk.
Do you have some configuration for asking?

Org-mode version 7.8.11 (eed478ffa @
GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN

cheers,
Giovanni