Re: [O] is there some example for parse org-mode file in emacs lisp scri

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [O] is there some example for parse org-mode file in emacs lisp script mode ?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:45:57 -0400

Tongzhu Zhang <address@hidden> writes:

I've been slowly working on these, but my boss is on holidays and I have
to cover for him. I get all the work, none of the perks.  I've been
squeezing development between boring meetings.

(which one just popped up on outlook :( )

I cleaned up most of the fluff from the org-e-man.el.  If you want to try
it and give me some feedback, it would be appreciated.

Now numbered lists are supported.  :).

I'm now working on cleaning up org-e-groff.el I changed the way document
classes are defined to make it more compact being that Groff does not change
header markers like LaTeX.

Now they look, for example:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
("file" ".MT 1"
     (:heading 'default :type "memo" :last-section "toc"))
#+end_src

My plan is to define the options that are related to the class in the
class definition, and any exceptions in the #+GROFF_CLASS_OPTION

However I'm trying to thread lightly not to create a lot of options.
For that I added a custom type for allowing adding your own Groff code.
I also  added support for COVER documents in addition to MT ones, which are
marked as :type "cover" and "type "memo"

It's still in the works. If you want to play with it go ahead.

Luis

--
Luis R. Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com