[O] [OT] Configuring bbdb 3

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] [OT] Configuring bbdb 3
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:30:38 +0200

Hello,

Since I'm spending more and more time in Emacs, mostly in org mode, I
moved my email reading and writing there. Everything is happily
configured (I'm using gnus), with one exception: email address
completion. I've read a few things online and it seems that bbdb is the
way to go, so I compiled and installed bbdb 3. Unfortunately I could not
find any configuration example online (the ones I found were for bbdb 2,
but things seem to have changed a lot, and the conversion guide in the
emacswiki did not help).

I know this is off topic for this list, but if someone would be willing
to share his configuration, I would very much appreciate it. (I'm not
aiming for much: I want the addresses of messages I read to be added
automatically in bbdb, and to be able to complete from them when writing
a message.)

Thanks a lot,

Alan