[O] org-fill-paragraph invoked on column 0

From: Michael Brand
Subject: [O] org-fill-paragraph invoked on column 0
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:52:13 +0200

Hi Nicolas

Before

    commit b04f9e32680e01ef17ed813940c0c58491f0d9aa
    Author: Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>
    Date:   Sat Jul 28 10:24:08 2012 +0200

        `org-fill-paragraph' is backed up by Org Element

I could move up and down through the lines and fill list items with
M-q also when staying on column 0. Now I have to move right at least
until the item body starts which is less comfortable for me. Is there
a reason why this should not be possible any more between column 0 and
the item body start?

Michael