Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] are super-hidden technical blocks required?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:29:49 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

thanks for the detailed example.  As I said, I tend to be conversative
about such topics.  Not because I'm already too old, but because this is
often not worth the time-to-implement/complexity-in-code.  So I'm still
open to read a very compelling case where "tech" properties need to be
hidden...

Of course, "need" is subjective -- let's say if you manage to have at
least 3 friends complaining about tech properties being visible when
unfolding a drawer, I'm all ears :)

--
 Bastien