Re: [O] make test on Mac

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] make test on Mac
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 14:46:28 +0000 (UTC)

Neuwirth Erich <erich.neuwirth <at> univie.ac.at> writes:
> 7 unexpected results:
>    FAILED  ob-fortran/command-arguments
>    FAILED  ob-fortran/fortran-var-program
>    FAILED  ob-fortran/input-var
>    FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var
>    FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var-from-table
>    FAILED  ob-fortran/preprosessor-var
>    FAILED  ob-fortran/simple-program

Do you even have a Fortran compiler installed?  If not, just remove fortran from
the list of Babel languages that get tested.  If yes, then somehow Babel fails
to use the Fortran compiler properly and we'd need to see the output of the
failing tests and/or you could try to run the test suite manually and watch for
error messages.

> Does it make any sense for the developers that I mail this?

Sure, unless you already know for certain it is not a problem with Org... in
that case we'd ask you to take it to a more appropriate place.

Regards,
Achim.